Service/Capstone Update #2

Service/Capstone Update #2

September 16, 2022 Uncategorized 1

Please respond to BOTH questions thoroughly.

1. What is your service site/capstone project? What is your main role there? What is a professional goal you would like to achieve at your site/with your capstone this semester?
  2. Please reflect on any service experiences or Bonner trainings you have attended over the past month. Describe what you learned, and what you would like to know more about as it pertains to the specific topic.

One Response

1. Chandler Edbauer says:

What is your service site/capstone project? What is your main role there? What is a professional goal you would like to achieve at your site/with your capstone this semester?

My capstone project is focusing on the selection process of social innovation projects. I am researching through literature and Dr. Salmons class how projects are selected and rejected. I would like to be able to produce some form of a paper for Dr. Salmon by the end of the year.

Please reflect on any service experiences or Bonner trainings you have attended over the past month. Describe what you learned, and what you would like to know more about as it pertains to the specific topic.

I really enjoyed the Bonner meeting when we went to an on campus talk. I learned a lot about immigration and how families are affected by trying to come to the US. I am curious how others ended up, if they are successful as her family.