End of Semester Reflection

End of Semester Reflection

November 16, 2022 Uncategorized 1

We have reached the end of the semester! Take this time to reflect back on all of the work that you have done. What were your goals at the beginning of the semester? Were you able to reach those goals or did they change? What was at least one challenge you faced and how did you overcome it? What was something you gained from your service that you can use outside of Siena? Where do you see yourself moving forward next semester with your service?

One Response

1. Rachel+Gifford says:

One of my goals this semester was to take on a larger role or project at my site. I ended up taking on two large projects this semester! The first one was going through delivery records and updating and editing them and the second was backlogging them. For my capstone goal I did end up figuring out a plan and I’m looking forward to working on it officially starting next semester! One challenge I faced in my projects is the time it takes to complete them. Unfortunately, I’m unsure if I will be able to complete my second project by the end of the semester simply because of the length of the project. However, I’m hoping that another Bonner may pick up my work next semester! Even though I didn’t really overcome this challenge I continue to keep working to leave less to do next semester. I gained many skills from my work but I think the most important skills have been patience and letting go of expectations. Things aren’t always going to go the way you expect them to and I’ve learned that it’s okay. Next semester I’m excited to see what new projects I can take on and hopefully create new connections between Bonner and the Siena community. I’m also excited to start working with Kayla on our capstone!!!