Reflecting on Campus Speakers
At the end of February, two distinguished speakers came to campus – environmentalist and activist Winona LaDuke and UAlbany psychologist and professor Alex L. Pieterse, Ph.D. All Bonners attended one or both of these sessions. To reflect on the event, please respond to the following questions:
- Which campus speaker did you attend?
- What was your biggest takeaway from the event? What stood out to you most?
- How does the topic of the speech you attended connect to something you’ve learned in one of your academic courses?
- In what ways can you connect something that was discussed to your service or another topic we’ve discussed in a Bonner meeting?
- If you could ask the speaker one question, what would it be?